The Holidays are right around the corner and the Downtown Winnipeg BIZ is excited to celebrate together with everyone, right here downtown!
There are a number of events happening in the heart of city this holiday season including:
– Santa Claus Parade – November 18
– A Christmas Carol at the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre – November 22 – December 16
– Third + Bird Christmas Market at Hudson’s Bay – November 25 – 26
– Breakfast with Santa at Hudson’s Bay – December 9
– Celebrate the Season: Dinner and Movie at the Met – December 10
– Ice Skating on the river at The Forks
– The Snowman at Centennial Concert Hall – December 17
– WJO Christmas Party at the Winnipeg Art Gallery – December 17
With all these exciting events happening downtown, we hope you bring your friends and family to enjoy this special time of year with us!
Visit downtownwinnipegbiz.com for a complete listing of this year’s downtown holiday events.